Wednesday, December 28, 2011

14444 Page Views and Hall of Fame/Shame

All right, all right... I log in today and see my blog had 14444 page views.  Whoa!  That's a lot of views.  I am not that frequent blogger, so if i do the math and divide these views on 3 years approximately, it comes to be around 13 views per day. 

So, what's going on for those who follow/view this blog?  Well, although I can't tell you all of my secrets, one thing that is sure is that I have jumped on a bandwagon and painted Des Moines skyline, lol.  Yes, every artist pretty much at some point did Des Moines, our city, and I am now either in a Hall of Fame, or Hall of Shame, not sure.. 

So, here are the two pics, inspiration pic and art pic, so you can see how it happened.  My reference inspiration pic was on my iPhone, and that's how I painted it.  Held my iPhone to view the tiny image, and kind of enlarged and stylized in my own way.  You can't say technology and art don't mix well, because yeah, they do.

Next, I took this image of finished art and posting here.  Not the sharpest pic, but hey, it was taken with a phone.  Let me know how you use technology in production of your art, or anything else you are doing.


 Art

Inspiration pic

No comments:

Post a Comment